An exceptional, absolute beachfront villa complex with two independent units, Inasia Beach Villa overlooks Koh Samui’s west coast at Lipa Noi and the offshore Five Islands group. The location undoubtedly allows one of the island’s most beautiful views and the scene of spectacular sunsets.
Come, discover two contemporary luxury villas set within this peaceful and private beachfront estate. Find your space in the low-rise beachfront garden villa or the three-level, ocean view villa for your next beach holiday. Both villas are rented together to accommodate up to 16 guests in eight luxuriously furnished double ensuite bedrooms. Inasia Beach Villa is an ideal venue for larger groups and private events in an idyllic setting.
Separate living and dining areas are at the heart of the beachfront garden villa overlooking a 15-metre, L-shaped infinity pool and lawns which slope down to meet the beach. Beyond the soft sands, you have the undeniably beautiful view, of course.
On the other hand, the three-level ocean view villa at the rear centres around an eight-metre infinity pool and terrace with a sala. The villa is self-sufficient, with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and games room with a full-size billiards table.
There’s plenty of space to spread out with eight bedrooms across both villas. A modern look with Asian accents and artefacts runs across the complex and the rooms offer comfortable king-size beds, crisp white linens and opulent bathrooms with either walk-in rain showers or bathtubs.
By the lawned gardens and beach, you will find the perfect spot for yoga or massage sessions that can be arranged by the Villa Manager. Relaxing against such an inspiring backdrop will leave you refreshed and revitalised. The villa’s incredible location makes it a popular venue for events, weddings and celebrations. Wedding and event planners are bound to be enthralled by the opportunities offered by such a sensational setting.
Inasia Beach Villa is fully staffed with a Villa Manager, Concierge, and resident chef to offer you the ultimate private villa experience. Expect every aspect of your stay to be taken care of, from meal planning and spa treatments to tours and shopping trips. Their role is to make your holiday a complete break from the stresses of your hectic lifestyle.
Meanwhile, your chef will make dining an absolute pleasure. Preparing authentic Thai dishes with ingredients fresh from the market, and delicious international dishes, the chef can also cater to special dietary requests and craft menus to ensure that your young ones enjoy their holiday too.
- Large central open-plan living pavilion with views of the garden, pool terrace and sea
- Tasteful modern design with polished concrete floors, Asian artefacts, plush sofas around a Thai coffee table with designer chairs and ottomans, and a large picture window with a view of an internal garden
- A separate TV and entertainment area in the living room with comfortable sofas
- Modern, open-plan kitchen for guests’ use, with a free-standing bar counter, wine fridge and luxury amenities
- Adjoining dining room with a refectory-style table and bench seating for up to 20 guests
- A generous open-plan kitchen and a television room with wraparound windows
- The room connects to a large outdoor terrace via foldaway glass doors
- Spacious entertainment area between the two villas houses a competition standard, full-size billiards table, an ideal pastime to escape the heat
- A 15-metre L-shaped beachfront infinity pool is the hub of activity in the beachfront villa. A shallow ledge at one end is ideal for just lounging and gazing over the lawn to the beach.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas are set up either on the terrace or the lawn
- Covered outdoor dining terrace next to the open kitchen, designed for long lazy breakfasts, casual poolside lunches and barbecues
- Read a book or get a massage at the beachside sala, a comfortable spot for relaxing
- Sip on a cocktail as you watch one of Samui’s glorious golden sunset
- For yoga, exercise and outdoor games, alfresco massages and magical lunches and candlelit dinners under the stars, nothing beats the beachfront lawn
- Direct access to the beach means hours of fun and games on the sand, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and paddle boarding and snorkelling and even perhaps a game of ping pong
- An 8-metre infinity pool and a sun terrace which offers a bird’s-eye-view of the west coast shoreline with its swaying palms and scenic outlying islands
- Lovely outdoor bar on the terrace
- Once opened-up, the inside areas quickly become the outside, a place where you can enjoy a round of billiards against a stunning beachfront vista
- A poolside sala is furnished with comfortable sofas for a shaded retreat from the sun and for a quiet read or socialising
Master Bedroom 1 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Split-level suite with a ground-floor sitting room
- A TV console, daybed (extra charge) and dark wood coffee table
- The sitting room can comfortably accommodate two extra beds for kids (at extra charge)
- An internal staircase leads to the mezzanine bedroom with a four-poster, king-size bed, spacious wardrobe and an outdoor terrace
- Soft cream ceramic bathroom featuring a single vanity, bathtub with garden views, walk-in rain shower, and a separate WC
- Picture windows which reach up to the first floor fill the suite with light and slide open at garden level onto the villa’s beautiful gardens and views
Master Bedroom 2 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Ceiling-high glass doors that open directly onto the rear garden
- Polished wooden floors, opulent Oriental pieces, and a king-size double bed with ocean views
- Window snug with a daybed (extra charge) and a desk with a television for your viewing pleasure
- Wardrobe and dressing area separating the bedroom and bathroom, with a double vanity, large bathtub, and a walk-in rain shower overlooking a private garden
Bedroom 3 & 4 | Beachfront Garden Villa
- Two sumptuous double bedrooms overlooking the garden
- One with Thai twin single beds and the other with a Thai four-poster king-size bed
- The ensuite bathrooms feature a single vanity with large mirror and motif surround, walk-in rain shower and separate WC
- Spacious wardrobes and vanity areas
Master Bedroom 5 | Ocean View Villa
- Located on the third level of the villa with panoramic ocean views
- Wooden floors and a Thai four-poster bed
- Wardrobe and a vanity area to store your belongings
- Television for movie nights
- Decked balcony which extends along the entire length of the suite with outdoor furniture and great views
- Ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, tiled walk-in rain shower, and a double sink vanity
Bedrooms 6 & 7 | Ocean View Villa
- On the ground-floor, two spacious double bedrooms each connect to an internal garden
- Cool, off-white ceramic floors, Thai king-size teak beds and floor-to-ceiling sheer curtains
- Wardrobes offering ample space and ensuite bathrooms featuring single sink vanities, and walk-in rain-showers
Bedroom 8 | Ocean View Villa
- Four-poster queen-size bed in an alcove
- Ensuite bathroom with single sink vanity and a walk-in rain shower
- Wardrobe and desk/vanity
- The room has a separate entrance to the garden
Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand
16 adults (8 ensuite bedrooms: 5 with king-size beds, one with a queen-size bed, and 2 twin beds, one of which can be converted to king). 2 extra day-beds in the 2 master bedrooms for 2 kids (extra charge); and 2 baby cots are also available.
Large, air-conditioned living pavilions; two separate air-conditioned kitchens; free-standing bar counters and wine fridges; covered outdoor dining space for up to 20 guests; indoor dining room seating up to 20; beachside sala; poolside-bar for outdoor entertaining; spacious decked pool terrace with adjoining dining sala; large space with a full-size billiards table.
Two beachfront swimming pools, a 15 m x 4.5 m x 2 m L-shaped infinity pool and a 7.78 m x 3.53 m x 1.5 m infinity pool.
Villa Manager; resident chef; housekeeper; handyman/gardener; maintenance technician. Additional staff such as a nanny or babysitter, private sports and yoga instructors and others, can be hired on extra charge.
A resident chef experienced in western and Thai cuisines will prepare breakfast each morning and in-villa meals as required. A suggested menu is available. Barbecues can also be arranged on the dining terrace, lawn, or the beach. Special dietary requests such as halal meals can be arranged and children’s menus are also available. Food shopping charged at cost price + shopping fee 20%+ VAT 7%.
Complimentary satellite broadband WiFi throughout the villa; printer.
Satellite/Cable TV; Sonos speakers; DVD player; televisions in three Master Bedrooms. Competition-size billiards table; ping pong and select board games. The villa also offers kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkelling.
Families with children of all ages are welcome. The pool features a shallow end. The beachfront lawn is great for running around and the beach is powdery white with shallow water, ideal for swimming year-round. Nannies and baby-sitters can also be arranged with prior notice as can amenities including baby cots, highchairs, pool toys and DVD/CDs.
The villa’s team can arrange for spa services and a menu of beauty treatments by professional therapists (extra cost applies) which can be enjoyed on the beachfront lawn, the beach or in the privacy of your room.
Complimentary round-trip airport transfers with a VIP airport welcome and departure provided by Elite Havens.
Inasia Beach Villa is tailormade for private events and parties such as weddings with up to 24 guests. The two villas can accommodate up to 16 guests and the spectacular beachfront with its views, infinity pool, sala and open-air bar and lawn make this a superb location to celebrate life’s special occasions.
Barbecue; personal safes in all bedrooms [except bedroom 8]; parking for two cars.
CCTV Security system